YOU MADE ME DO IT - by Encik Kasut

Things weren't going well, i just guessed it right,
Things were all the way wrong even we tried to make it right,
I was disappointed that my words did not give up on you,
Since you're the best for me, the best love is for You

I was all the way through you since our first met,
you made the best smile, it was the best I ever had,
you made my day and I was practically amazed,
therefore I wish that we could just stay, exactly all days

Were we the only ones who survived in this?
Yes we are.. but there something I would like you to miss,
It's this

Listen..

The day you made me smile was the best gift I had,
the day I smile for sudden but you never notice there were something wrong,
The day I made you smile and I never thought you turned out away,
the smile I gave you is the only prove that now I'm not strong..

I always remind you that I was getting weaker,
you blessed me with smiles and you never look at the mirror,
you made me proud because you change me better,
things you don't expect if one day there will come haters..

Behind you it was like I was smiling at you,
if you turn around you may not ever see me fall,
If you talk to me you will always hear 'I love you'
If you walk the way..you would never see me once I bloomed..
out.

You introduced me with your ideas,
to me you were too inspiring,
You rejected some of my smile & tears..
Things you wont expect are those which were still hiding.

No comments:

Post a Comment